Pure Energy Mattresses are where science meets sleep.
Exclusive pure energy technologies are continually held to scientific scrutiny through our internal research and development. It’s science-based, state-of-the-art sleep.The Classic series mattresses have pocket coils. Our coils provide ultimate individualized contoured support, with no motion transfer and excellent pressure point relief for an undisturbed rest.
Fall asleep faster. Increased local circulation. Regulate body temperature. Enhance brain and body vitality.
Living Bed Classic 3.0 Mattress Features
- 3.0 = Our Softest Feeling 'Classic' Series Mattress
- CELLIANT® Fabric
- Celliant® recycles human energy back into your body while you sleep. Minerals in Celliant® technology convert body heat into infrared light, which penetrates into your muscles and tissues to:
• Increase recovery and energy
• Enhance vitality
• Fall asleep faster for a restful sleep.
- Wool + Foam Quilt Layers
- Wool fibre naturally absorbs and releases moisture, helping to maintain an even body temperature. Wool is hypoallergenic, making it resistant to dust mites, moulds, and fungi. Added foam provides breathability and support between different layers.
- Talalay Latex
- Natural Talalay Latex, with its buoyant and resilient qualities, provides comfort and pressure-relieving support without that “sink-in” feeling.
- All natural, made from the sap of the Hevea Tree
- Hypoallergenic, resistant to dust mites, allergens, insects and microbial growth
- Incredibly resilient and breathable
- ECOTEX™ Soy Foams
- Utilizes natural plant oils to reduce ecological footprint while providing support with unsurpassed comfort
- 3-Zone Pocket Coil (1200 Coils in a Queen)
- Advanced zoned system to give more support where you need it and encourage proper spinal alignment
- Individual Pocket Coils (made with locally sourced Canadian steel to ensure high quality and durability)
- Reduced Motion Transfer
- Excellent Pressure Point Relief
- Designated as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Made in BC
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- CertiPUR-US® Certified Foams
- Lowest Price in BC Guarantee
- Exclusive to Dreamland Sleep Shop on the Sunshine Coast
- Available for financing
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
- Twin: $1,799
- Twin XL: $2,099
- Double: $2,299
- Queen: $2,399
- King: $3,299
- Split King: $4,198
Contact us for current sales, custom sizes, or to see what we have in stock!
- Pure Energy Box Spring
- Lifestyle Base
- Platform Base
- Dynamic Rest™ Technology
- Dynamic Rest™ = Research + Design + Materials + Science + Technology
- Our proprietary ecosystem is designed for the ultimate in regenerative sleep. Sleep is not a static state. It’s actively regenerative. Hence dynamic rest, which underpins Pure Energy Sleep Systems is the culmination of intensive research, science, technology, materials and design for rest recovery.
- CELLIANT® Fabric
- CELLIANT® is a different kind of performance technology, loaded with a potent mix of minerals, which works with your body to capture and return otherwise lost energy. It is clinically proven to promote restful sleep improving overall wellness. CELLIANT® works with every fiber of your being to stimulate quicker recovery from the day’s busyness. It recycles and converts radiant body heat into something that gives the body a measurable boost—infrared energy.
- ECOTEX™ Soy Foams
- Living Bed™ Classic mattresses are made with eco-friendly and health-conscious soybean-based foams, to provide you with a healthy sleep environment. These foams have natural plant-based oils to reduce the amount of man-made chemical content. All our foams are CertiPUR-US® certified and tested by an independent laboratory to meet specific criteria for physical performance, indoor emissions and environmental stewardship. This ensures that your mattress is made of durable, quality foams that are better for the environment and better for you!
Dreamland Sleep Shop Price Guarantee
The Living Bed™ Classic is backed by a 15 (15-10) year warranty. 10 years full warranty, and an additional 5 years pro-rated.
Our Pure Energy Mattresses at Dreamland are made by Restwell Sleep Products, close to home, at their state of the art facility in White Rock, BC.
Questions? Contact one of our sleep specialists today!