A metal glide frame is used as a base to put a box spring on, to create a full foundation for a mattress. This metal glide frame is built with durable steel construction and lifts your box spring 7 1/8" above the floor.
- Twin/Double — Suitable for mattresses 75" long and 39"-54" wide (twin or double). This steel frame has plastic glide legs and does not have a center support.
- Queen/Twin XL — Suitable for mattresses up to 80" long and 39"-60" wide (twin, extra long twin, double, or queen). This steel frame has long metal glide legs with a porcelain bottom, making gliding across any type of floor a breeze. This size comes with a center support (it can also be used for a twin or double mattress if the center support and metal legs are desired). This size also comes with larger headboard brackets making the addition of a headboard easier.
- King — Suitable for king size mattresses and can also be used on California king or queen size. This size features two center supports, making it suitable for supporting two twin extra long box springs.
- Made in Canada
- Durable Steel Construction
- Available for in-store pick up or add-on to your local delivery
- Twin/Double $69.99
- Queen/Twin XL $79.99
- King $109.99
Beaudoin is a proud Canadian manufacturer. They know that buying Canadian helps create jobs for local people and contributes to our country's financial health. Of course, this will help the local economy, but you'll also acquire a product carefully manufactured with quality materials and according to very high standards. They are the leader among Canadian manufacturers of bedframes and related products.
Questions? Contact one of our sleep specialists today!