At Dreamland Sleep Shop, we want to help you find the right product the first time. Our team of sleep specialists are here to help you find whatever it is that you are looking for. Our showroom is equipped to allow you to try mattresses and pillows before you purchase, and we are here to assist you in the trial process. We know it isn't always easy to find the perfect fit for you, but we are more than happy to take the time you need to help you get it right.
Due to Health Canada hygiene regulations, bedding cannot be returned once it has been unpackaged or used. Bedding can only be returned or exchanged in the original packaged condition and within 30 days of purchase, with a receipt. If a bedding item is defective, you may bring it back to our store or contact us within 30 days of purchase with your receipt and we will replace it.
Protecting Your Investment
Please note there are a few things that can void your manufacturer’s warranty on your new mattress. One is making sure your new mattress is put on a proper supportive base as per the warranty guidelines. Another is if you stain or soil your mattress, which is why a mattress protector is highly recommended.
Please note: Using a different brand box spring than your mattress could affect your warranty.
Breaking in Your New Mattress
Most mattresses now are one-sided and do not need to be flipped. Rotating is optional but will help your mattress to break in evenly. Body impressions are normal and are not considered a manufacturer’s defect if they are less than 1.5”. Body impressions actually decrease with age as the initial loft of the super conforming fibres settle to the “normal” height.
During the first few days, or even weeks, you may experience some discomfort or even soreness. This is very common and you should not be alarmed. You are experiencing this because your body is getting used to a new sleeping surface. Most people come out of an older, less supportive mattress or other type of bed that does not have the same support as their new one, and it does take some time for your body to get used to this new sleeping surface.
60 Day Comfort Trial
The 60 day comfort trial begins the date you receive your new mattress. You must try the mattress for 30 days, as it takes this long for the mattress to be broken-in and for your body to get adjusted to your new support system. If after 30 days and before 60 days you are not satisfied, you may do a one time comfort exchange. In doing a comfort exchange, there are some restrictions that apply:
- A 10% exchange fee of the original mattress will apply, as well as a $95 plus tax pick-up/redelivery charge (subject to fuel surcharge if past Narrows Road in Madeira Park/The Grasshopper Pub or if off the Sunshine Coast)
- You may exchange for a mattress of equal value or upgrade for the difference in price, plus tax and all other costs pertaining to a comfort exchange.
- If you go down in price, there is no refund, however we will offer an in store credit for the difference, and all other costs pertaining to a comfort exchange still apply. Comfort exchanges are not refunds, as we cannot put a used mattress back in stock.
- Our comfort trial policy does not apply to floor models, odd size, extra length, adjustable bases, foundations, or any other custom orders. All custom order sales are final.
- Warranty exchanges are one-time only and are not subject to a comfort trial.
- All comfort exchanges must be for the same size mattress as original purchase.
Custom-sized mattresses, custom ordered furniture, adjustable bases, and floor models are non-refundable.
Thank you for your understanding!